Drishyam Movie Famous Dialogue (Complete List)
Table of Contents
Drishyam Dialogue: Drishyam (2015) is an Indian thriller drama film featuring Ajay Devgan, Shriya Saran and Tabu on lead role. Drishyam directed by Nishikant Kamat. This is the remake of 2013 Malayalam film with same name. Film was released on 31st July 2015.
Drishyam movie is the story of a common man Vijay Salgaonka (Ajay Devgn), who tries to save his family from the dark side of the law after they commit an unexpected crime. Some of the famous dialogue lyrics of Drishyam movie are listed below.
Ajay Devgan’s Hit Dialogue Lyrics In Drishyam Hindi Movie (Complete List)
- Insaan apni family ke bina jee nahi sakta … unke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai … phir duniya usse matlabi kahe ya khudgarz
- Har pariwar mein kuch aaise raaz hote hai … joh na khule toh hi behtar hai
- Main to ek chauthi fail ek aam aadmi hun…Jiski Ek Biwi hai aur Do Betiyan.. Yahi meri Duniyan…!
- Ab ye khel ban chuka hai…Jismein jeet bhi ho sakti hai aur Haar bhi.
- Police ke pas Sirf ek hi sabut hai..Hamara Darr.
- Woh Itni Zaldi Humara Peecha Nahin Choodne Walle Hain.. Oh Fir Aayenge.
- Maine Use Ganwaar Samajhke Bahut Underestimate Kiya. – By Tabu
- What The Eye Doesn’t See And The Mind Doesn’t Know Doesn’t Exist. – By DH Lawrence.