How To Change Mozilla Firefox Language Setting
Table of Contents
Change Language Of Mozilla Firefox: Article will show you the step by step procedure to add, delete and modify the default language of Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla fire-fox is one of the best internet browser for Windows PC (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10). To use all the functions of Firefox browser, Browser must be in your native language. Otherwise you can not get all the benifits of the web browser. If Firefox is not in your native language, then add your native language to Mozilla Firefox and make it your default language from the below process.
Also Check: How To Change Default Language In Google Chrome
How To Change Firefox Language (Add And Remove Default Language)
Change Language Of Mozilla Firefox: Step by step procedure to modify the default language of Firefox web browser from the list of installed language And You can also add or remove several languages from the browser.
- Open Mozilla Firefox Internet Browser.
- Click on the “Menu” button icon at top right corner of the browser window just below the “Close” button and right to the address bar of the firefox.
- Now choose “Options” from the drop down menu to open the “Options” pop up window.
- Navigate to “Content” Tab.
- Now on “Languages” of the Options Tab, click on “Choose“.
- It will open another pop up window with name “Languages”.
- You will get a list of installed languages with there preference on that pop up. Other functions you can edit on that pop up
- Select language to add: Click on “Select language to add” and it will open a drop down list. Choose the language you want to add to Firefox from that drop down menu and click on “Add“. It will add that language to Mozilla Firefox.
- Move Up And Move Down: Select a language from the list of installed language. Use these functions to move up or down and modify the language preference of the firefox
- Remove: Choose a language from the list of installed language and click on “Remove” to delete that language from the Firefox browser.
- After doing all the requisite changes, Move the language to the top of the list using “Move Up”. The language which is at the top of the list is your default language of Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on “OK” to close the Languages pop up.
- Again click on “OK” to close the “Options” pop up.
- The changes you have made will be immediately activated. No need of restart your browser.
- This is the end of the process named “How To Change Default Language In Firefox“
Also Check: How To Start Private Browsing In Firefox