How To Test Anti-Virus Software Working Properly Or Not In Windows
Table of Contents
Antivirus Software Test In Windows: Article will show you how to test or check our installed antivirus program is working properly or not in our Windows system by creating a fake virus. Below process is working well on all version of Windows like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
There are a lot of antivirus program available on internet and each one is saying that they are the best and capable of protect your system from virus attack. But several time we face different problems due to virus in our system at the presence of anti virus. On that case it need to check our antivirus program, whether it is able to detect the virus and remove it or not.
Watch: Top 10 Antivirus Software
Below process will create a fake virus on your Windows system. If your antivirus is able to detect and remove that virus then the same is working well. It is better to keep update your antivirus program for maximum security.
Procedure To Create A Fake Virus And Test Working of Antivirus App In Windows
- Open Notepad or Wordpad or any other text editor available in your Windows system.
- Type the below code on that text editor.
- Now save that file with any name on your desktop.
- Now remove the extension of that file a put a .exe extension to that text file.
- If your antivirus program detect that file as virus then it is working well. Otherwise it is better to change your antivirus.
- That is it.